A Unique, Colourful and Fun Activity They’ll Enjoy and Thank You for Organising!
- A balloon twisting workshop is perfect for children aged 8-16
Mixed age groups are tough to engage, especially when the participants have a range of abilities.
Iain was brilliant with our 24 Cubs. They were mesmerised with what they had to do and he supported those who were struggling.
We haven’t had the hall filled with laughter from Leaders and Cubs like that for a while!
- Nicky Weston-Plumb, 1st Leavenheath Cubs, Suffolk, November 2018
- They’ll make a few simple models first, getting the techniques down.
- Then it’s a fun free-for-all to create whatever they want – the sky is the limit!
- It’s creative, original and perfect for holiday clubs, end of term treats and Brownie groups or Cub packs. The photo opportunities during and after the workshop are out of this world.
You’ll need loads of room, right?
A hall is ideal, but the picture below is from Rebecca’s 8th birthday party with 14 girls, in a living room. She has a very brave Mum and Dad!
Can you do a magic show, too?
Absolutely! A magic show or a mini magic workshop works brilliantly as a warm-up to the balloon twisting session.
How Do I Book?
Just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your group and preferred dates and we can figure out what’ll work best!
Once you’ve booked, you’ll receive an invoice due on the day of the workshop, and I’ll be in touch around a week beforehand to confirm arrival time and numbers.
For Peace of Mind
- I have a DBS Certificate and I’m registered with the DBS Update Service, so if you’re an organisation that needs to run a check, please ask.
- I have Public Liability Insurance through Equity, the Performer’s Union.